Date(s) - 03/11/2017 - 09/11/2017
Categories No Categories
Who says a yoga retreat has to be serious? That hard work shouldn’t be rewarded with a little bit of celebration? After all, don’t we all feel a little more free to be our authentic selves when harmonizing wellness with some of life’s most satisfying indulgences?
Join us for a 7 day all-inclusive yoga and meditation retreat at Faasai Resort and Spa in beautiful Chanthaburi, Thailand. Practice yoga at sunrise, meditate at sunset, connect with nature, surround yourself with an inspiring community of people, eat delicious Thai vegetarian cuisine, drink ice cold beer on the beach, laugh often, and (most importantly) rediscover your happy place.
Discover a place of perfect equilibrium between yin and yang, strength and surrender, work and play.
- A revitalising, restorative 7 day yoga retreat at Faasai Eco Resort and Spa, Chanthaburi, Thailand
- Daily morning yoga sessions: an energising fusion of Vinyasa Flow, Ashtanga and Hatha Yoga styles
- Evening restorative yoga/ yoga nidra/ meditation/pranayama for relaxing and restoring vitality
- Daily journal prompts to dig deeper into your yoga practice
- Welcome W&H Goodie Bag
- Trip to local markets to sample delicious local foods, try out your bargaining skills and immerse yourself in local culture
- Day trip to Chao Lao Beach
- Sunrise Sun Salutations at seaside viewpoint
- Walking meditation on Sunrise Hill
- 2 wholesome farm-to-table vegetarian meals daily (brunch and dinner)
- Midday smoothie & snack
- Private or shared accommodation in luxury thai-style bungalow with private bathroom and air conditioning
- Free water, tea, coffee and seasonal fruit all day
- Transfer from Chanthaburi to the Retreat
- Bicycles to explore
- Swimming Pool
- Organic Garden Tour & Self-Sufficiency Talk with Bronwen Evans
- Beginners and experienced yoga practitioners welcome
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Thai/ Sports Massage
- One-on-one yoga (private lessons)
- Individual purchases on excursions
Bookings are closed for this event.